- Sophie &Friends
Unwrapping presents is a blast, with paper, ribbon, and tape flying everywhere! In this relay, we make wrapping the package just as exciting!
1. Set up a table for each team at the one end of the playing space. Each table will need the following supplies: one roll of tape, one pair of scissors, at least one roll of wrapping paper or a stack of tissue paper.
2. Break the group into teams. Line them up as far across from their table as the playing space will allow.
3. Give each team a small box.
1. On "Go!" the first person runs up and wraps the box. Once it is wrapped they take the present and run back to their team.
2. The next person takes the already wrapped present, races to the table, and wraps it (over the existing wrapping paper).
3. This continues until everyone has had a chance to wrap the present.
4. First team to have all their players go, and sitting in a line, wins!
Scissors are to be used at the wrapping station only, and an adult should monitor their use. No one should ever run with scissors!