- Sophie &Friends
Sugary Stack-Up is a silly and sweet game where participants test their hand-eye coordination and balance. A popsicle stick held in the mouth serves as a platform. The object of the challenge? Stack 6 sugar cubes one by one on top of the stick without letting them fall.
1. Decide if you will be playing as individuals or as teams, and break up into teams as necessary.
2. Make sure each person (or each team) has their popsicle stick and sugar cubes.
3. Appoint a judge, timer, and scorekeeper -- if you don't have enough people for all three duties, you can give one person multiple responsibilities.
1. On "Go!" the player places a popsicle stick in their mouth. Using one hand, player places one sugar cube on the end of the popsicle stick. Player continues stacking sugar cubes, one at a time, on top of each other, to make a tower of 6 cubes. In order to win the challenge, the tower must stay standing for a full 3 seconds.
2. If at any time the cubes fall, the player can pick them up and start over, but only one hand can be used.
3. Whoever can stack all six cubes and hold the tower for a full 3 seconds first wins!