1. Kids are broken into two teams of equal number.
2. Each player is given a squishy styrofoam ball for a "snowball."
3. The teams are placed on opposite ends of the play area and a center line is marked. A chalk line or landmark can designate the center divider as well.
4. Team members CANNOT cross the center line.
5. One person needs to be the timer.
How to Play:
1. On “Go!” each player throws their snowball at the other team.
2. Team members must then pick up the snowballs thrown at them and throw them back to the other team as quickly as possible.
3. The goal is to remove as many snowballs from your side of the play area as possible.
4. After two minutes the timer will yell "TIME!" Everyone stops what they are doing and awaits the results. The team with the least amount of snowballs on their side is declared the winner!
1. "Lava-ball Fight": the game is played the same way, but squishy foam balls are used instead. Each one represents flying hot lava!
2. "Sink the Ship": this is a WET version of snowball fight. Soaking wet sponges are tossed back and forth. You can also play this game by squishing a few people into 1-2 hula hoops representing "boats." However, the players can not remove themselves from their boats.