1. Sit all your players in a circle.
2. Choose a rainbow seeker and have them stand in the center of the circle.
3. Have the rainbow seeker take a good look at the players in the circle.
4. Place a blindfold over the rainbow seeker's eyes, or simply have them cover them with their hands.
How to Play:
1. Once blindfolded, the rainbow seeker calls out a color and begins to count to 10.
2. Any player wearing that color stands up, leaves the circle, and hides.
3. When the rainbow seeker gets to 10 they open their eyes and begin naming the missing players. As a missing player is named they return to the circle. Once the seeker has named all the players the round is over. If the seeker can not name everyone they have 1 minute to find the missing players.
4. If after 1 minute the seeker can not find all the players they must perform a silly act (like dancing on their tippy toes, or singing "Happy Birthday" while holding their tongue).
5. Any missing players are called back to the circle. A new seeker is chosen.
1. Give hidden players the option of trying to sneak back to the circle and tag the seeker. If they do, they are automatically the next seeker.
2. Have players still in the circle give clues to help remember the missing players (like her name rhymes with "blue fleas" - for Louise ).
3. Give the seeker a limited time to call out who is missing - this will add urgency and keep it moving.
1. This is a great game for groups that know each other well!
2. Have a list of silly acts made up ahead of time on slips of paper - just in case.