Hair dryers aren't just for styling your hair any more. The force of their air is enough to make ping-pong balls magically fly and bounce around like popcorn. Add a toilet paper tube to the mix and watch what happens!
1. Place a ping-pong ball above the airflow of the blow dryer.
2. Let go of the ball while keeping the blow dryer steady and… you have a magically levitating ping-pong ball.
3. Move the blow dryer from side to side and see what happens!
If you would like to experiment further, try a T.P. tube.
1. First, put the T.P. tube above the blow dryer.
2. Then add the ping-pong ball below it as well.
3. Next thing you know, the ping-pong ball will be sucked up into the TP tube. You can also use a funnel!
Also, if you have a electronic blower, try using that instead of the blow dryer. Check out what all that extra power can keep in the air!
Indefinite (as long as you want!)
Easy peasy (fun and simple)
Clean and tidy
Number of Players:
As many as you can handle!
5 minutes or less
Small (a clearable open space the size of a 1-car garage)