- Sophie &Friends
It's Halloween time and who doesn't love a mummy? With a roll of TP Paper, children can go nuts turning each other into terrifying mummies!
1. Divide the group into teams.
2. There should be no more than 4 people to a team. You can have as many as you like, but with multiple teammates, there becomes fewer opportunites for them to participate.
3. Provide each team with 1-2 rolls of Toilet Paper. But make sure to have some extra, just in case.
1. Once teams have been designated, each team needs to select one member to be the "mummy."
2. On "Go!" the teammates use the TP paper to wrap the "mummy."
3. The goal is to wrap the mummy as fast as possible. The first team to wrap their mummy wins!
1. Make sure children are aware of keeping the "Mummy's eyers and mouths exposed, so the Mummy can breathe.