- Sophie &Friends
Because of their shape, jellybeans are certainly difficult to stack, yet in this game that's exactly what you will do! How many jellybeans can you fit on a spoon before they all fall off? Beware, the person that drops the beans gets none to eat!
1. Break the group into even teams. About 3-4 players per team works well.
2. Seat them in a circle on a clean playing surface (a table cloth, parachute, bed sheet, towel, etc.)
3. Give each team a spoon and a small container of jellybeans.
4. Let each player have 3 jellybeans to eat, so no one is tempted to steal them during the game.
1. On "Go" the first player picks up the spoon, takes a jelly bean, places it on the spoon, and then gently passes the spoon to the next player.
2. Continue this pattern around and around the circle.
3. The object is to fill the spoon with jellybeans one by one without knocking the jellybeans off. You can set a certain number (something divisible by the number of players per team - say 25 for a team of 5) that they must achieve. If they achieve that number then each player receives 5 jellybeans to eat.
4. If the jellybeans fall in the process of being passed or placed, whomever is holding the spoon receives no jellybeans.
5. Everyone else scatters frantically for the fallen jellybeans.
6. Play as many rounds as you like.
Change the candy to fit the theme...
1. Candy corn for Halloween
2. Popcorn for Movie Night
3. Skittles for Rainbow
4. M&M's for Hanukkah