1. The slips of paper or index cards need to be filled out with places, times, people's names, and activities. This can be done ahead of time by and adult or child, or at the party with the party participants.
2. There should be enough cards per category for each party participant.
3. Here are some examples:
Place: Paris, school, shopping mall, amusement park, etc.
Times: Year 2020, lunchtime, midnight, sunset, etc.
People: Johnny Depp, President Obama, Miley Cyrus, etc.
Activity: play soccer, eat a pepper, buy a toothbrush, etc.
4. Place each type of card in one of the four different cauldrons.
How to Play:
1. Select the first child to become the fortune teller!
2. Another child will be selected to have their fortune read.
3. The fortune teller will then pick one slip of paper from each cauldron to reveal a fascinating fortune! For example: "In the year 2015 at the post office you will eat mango salsa with Justin Bieber!"
4. The fortune teller can now sit down, and the child who received the fortune becomes the new fortune teller!
5. Everyone gets a chance to tell and receive a fortune!