1. Set a time limit, usually 1 minute per challenge
1. Decide if you will be playing as individuals or as teams, and break up into teams as necessary.
2. Make sure each person (or each team) has their cookies and a chair.
3. Appoint a judge, timer, and scorekeeper -- if you don't have enough people for all three duties, you can give one person multiple responsibilities.
4. Have players sit in a chair and tilt their heads back.
How to Play:
1. On "Go!" have the player place a cookie on their forehead, and using only their facial muscles (not gravity, or head flinging) move the cookie from their forehead into their mouth. A slight shaking of the head is okay, but no hands or "flipping" the cookie from forehead to mouth is allowed!
2. Whoever gets the cookie in their mouth first wins!
1. If you prefer, you can simply time folks and keep a record of how long it takes each person to complete each task. It's really up to you how you decide to play, but the basic rules are the same: complete the task before the clock runs out!
Indefinite (as long as you want!)
Competitive (has winners and losers)
Use your noodle! (challenging; focus required)
Get the push brooms
Number of Players:
3 to 4
5 to 10
10 to 20
As many as you can handle!
Small (a clearable open space the size of a 1-car garage)