1. Ask all the children to sit in a circle, right next to each other.
2. Hand a balloon to one child in the circle, and tell him/her to place it between their elbows.
How to Play:
1. Have the children sit in a circle
2. Place a balloon between the elbows of the first child.
3. He/she will pass it to the next child on their right using only their elbows.
4. Each child takes and passes the balloon with just their elbows... this is what makes the game so much fun!
3. Should somebody drop the balloon, they go into the "Mush Pot," which means sitting inside the circle.
5. Everyone else yells "MUSH MUSH MUSH," at the Mush Pot child.
6. The game continues. The next person to drop the balloon trades places with the child in the Mush Pot.
You can play this game as a relay race. Line teams up one in front of the other. Their goal is to pass the balloon to the back of the line and then back to the front without using their hands. You can extend the relay by using other body parts as well: backs, hips, knees, foreheads. Anything but hands! First team to pass it down and back wins!