1. Divide the group into even teams of about 6 each.
2. The teams should line up side by side on one end of the play area will about 5 feet between them.
3. Near 25ft away, on the other side of the play area, should be 1 chair opposite each team with the suitcase/bag of clothes or costume to dress up in.
How to Play:
1. On "Go," the first member of each team will run as fast as possible to the chair on the opposite side of the play area.
2. They will put on all the dress-up attire.
3. Then this person will grab the bag or suitcase and run back to the front of their team.
4. Quickly, they will remove the dress up outfit and place it back in the bag/suitcase.
5. Immediately the next team member repeats the relay.
6. Person #2 runs with the suitcase back to the chair, puts on all the attire, and rushes back to their teammates, takes off the costume, and the next person begins!
7. To make this game the most entertaining, create a "costume" that is super silly and challenging to maneuver in.
1. Penguin Dress-Up: the game is identical, but the "costume" consists of penguin gear: an oversized white tee shirt, black pants, black jacker, flippers, and beak! The kids must run the "iceberg" (chair) and get in their penguin attire prior to returning to the water with their friends (teammates).
2. Scuba Time!: again, the same rules apply with different attire. Scuba gear is HILARIOUS when outside of the water. Each team needs a mask, snorkel, bathing suit, and fins!