1. Have lots of fun, upbeat music ready to play. If you are doing a specific themed event, themed music is a great addition!
2. Clear the dance space by removing all furniture and valuable items.
How to Play:
1. If you're trying to create a themed Dance-A-Thon experience, set the parameters. For example: perhaps you want everyone to dance like penguins, robots, or monkeys.
2. Play the music and let the dancers go wild!
3. You can even give prizes for most original dance move, funniest dance move, or most realistic dance move... it's up to you!
1. Team Dance-A-Thon: divide the group into teams. Let each team select a song. They can come up with specific dance moves and then perform for the entire group. It's kind of like a lip-syncing contest!
Encourage the dancers to have fun. Some older ones might worry about "looking cool" and might be reluctant to dance. If you set the tone - and encourage everyone by having a funny, silly, laughable time, they will be more inclined to participate.
Indefinite (as long as you want!)
Easy peasy (fun and simple)
Clean and tidy
Number of Players:
As many as you can handle!
Medium (a clearable open space the size of a 2-car garage)